• B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80 and 5.56×45 SS109 ammunition).
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand-grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
• Higher protection available against landmines such as DM31.
• Vault protected against effraction with various door and lock configurations.
A smooth blend of reliability and performance, the Toyota Hilux turns formidable with our armoring. This high utility vehicle is a popular choice for transporting cash and valuables. Its discreet profile adds to the safety quotient. Compact form and powerful nature make it suitable for armoring. Available in multiple levels of protection, the armored Hilux is preferred by governments, business houses, and enterprises for safeguarding precious cargo.
ballistically certified materials | high quality armor steel and glass | 5 runflats | upgraded suspension | safe box with coded lock.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engine: choice of 2.7L petrol, or 2.5L and 3.0L diesel.
Transmission: Manual and automatic gearboxes available .
Seats: up to 5 people .
Payload: up to 500 kg.
Option of customized configurations .
- Armoring integrated inside the vehicle’s cab to form a self-supporting structure.
Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Fuel tank protected with steel armored plates.
Battery and engine’s control module protected to the same levels as the opaque areas.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.