• B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109); B6+ (5.56×45 M193).
• B7 (7.62×51 P80); B7+ (7.62×54 API).
• Roof and four sides of the passenger compartment are protected.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
• Optional protection available against landmines such as the DM31.
Unmatched safety. Peerless performance. And stability that can take you across the roughest territory. The Land Cruiser 200 fleet of cars is here to surprise you with its inbuilt protection and versatile capability. It’s a sophisticated blend of off-road prowess, on-road comfort. When paired with our armoring, this vehicle can undertake any challenge – travel in war zones, support peacekeeping, convoy troops, and transport of armory or valuables.
5 runflats | ECU and battery protection | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | protected fuel tank | full length armoring.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail email@example.com
VIP, CIT, personnel transport.
G/ GXR/ VXR .
- Engine: Both petrol and diesel available.
Transmission: Manual and automatic available.
Seats: 2 + 2 .
Color: as per your choice.
- Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail firstname.lastname@example.org