• B4+ (7.62×39 FeC AK47).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles).
• B6+ (5.56×45 M193).
• Roof and four sides of the passenger compartment are protected.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
• Higher blast protection against landmines such as the DM311.
A legendary off-roader capable of navigating the most challenging terrains. That is Nissan Patrol. With our 360-degree perimeter armoring, this luxury SUV turns into a premier protection vehicle for diplomats, humanitarian aid, and organizations exposed to threats. Conquer off-roading skillfully. Gain higher torque, smart fuel efficiency and low emissions. Sink into its versatile comfort and capabilities. No matter the driving conditions, this is a bulletproof vehicle you can rely on.
5 runflats | B6 protection level | ECU and battery protection | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | protected fuel tank.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail email@example.com
- Engine: 5.6L V8 petrol automatic .
Transmission:5-speed automatic or manual.
Seats: 2 + 3 + 2 .
Color: as per your choice.
- Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail firstname.lastname@example.org