Invalid Displayed Gallery
MSPV offers the F150 in protection levels B4+(7.62×39 FeC AK47),B6(7.62×51 M80, 5.56xSS109 – NATO and US assault rifles),B6+(5.56×45 M193), and B7 (7.62×51 P80).
All four sides of the passenger compartment and the roof of the vehicle are protected using high-quality armour steel and glass to defeat the chosen threat-level.
Customer-specific protection-level available on request,options of gun-ports,ring-mount,rear-troop compartment etc.
5.OL petrol,4×4 automatic
- The armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s cab and forms a complete self-supporting structure so as to avoid excessive stress on the vehicle’s original structure.
- The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large-surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows.
- Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
- Heavy-duty hinges with in-built door-stop.
- The Fuel-tank is protected with steel armour-plates.
- The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas(up to level B6).
• certified ballistic steel and glass • 5 runflats • B6/B7 protection level • upgraded suspension
All armouring materials used by MSPV are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and intenational standards.Each batch of steel is tested as pat of the normal quality control process of our suppliers, and random samples of the sheets delivered to MSPV are once more submitted for testing by the Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Suspension and brake upgrade components specifically designed to cope with the higher weight of armoured vehicles are sourced from carefully selected suppliers.
The MSPV runflats have also been tested in real-life conditions along the finabel standard and were still fully functional after 100km.