MSPV’s Light Patrol Jeep is a highly mobile and potent fire- support and force-protection off road vehicle. It is manned by a crew of three to five – commander, driver and one to three gunner(s).
The LPV-J’s maneuverability, firepower and relatively low profile make it suitable for a wide range of roles including border patrol, reconnaissance, convoy-escort and rescue missions. LPV-J is also available in fully stripped-down or light-armoured versions.
Light Patrol Jeep
- 360°-traverse ring-mount, 45° elevation 10° depression to fit 7.62 GPMG or 12.7 HMG.
- Up to 4 swing-arm mounts, 60° elevation 10° depression, to fit 5.56 Minimi or 7.62 GPMG .
- Two gunner positions standard (ring-mount and rear swing- arm), other configurations available.
- Storage for water, ammunition boxes, jerry-cans etc.
- 2 spare-wheels standard
- Can be configured to Customer specifications.
• certified ballistic steel and glass • VARIOUS protection levels • upgraded suspension • 5 runflats
- 3.6l 285hp V6 petrol engine with choice of 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic gearbox, part-time 4×4 2-speed shift-on-the-fly transfer case.
- Maximum speed 180km/h, 0-100km/h in under 10s.
- ncreased ground-clearance and payload.
- Available with suspension, axles and engine upgrades.
- Length: 4745mm
- Width: 2100mm
- Height: 1900mm (approx. 2425mm with gun-mount)