MSPV’s Light Patrol Land Cruiser is a highly mobile and potent fire-support and force-protection off road vehicle. It is manned by a crew of three to five – commander, driver and one to three gunner(s) – and can be re-configured on the ground into a troop carrier with up to 9 seats.
The LPV-T’s maneuverability, firepower and relatively low profile make it suitable for a wide range of roles including border patrol, reconnaissance, convoy-escort and rescue missions. LPV-T is also available in fully stripped-down or light-armoured versions.
Light Patrol Land Cruiser
- 360°-traverse ring-mount, 45° elevation 10° depression to fit 7.62 GPMG or 12.7 HMG.
- Up to 4 swing-arm mounts, 60° elevation 10° depression, to fit 5.56 Minimi or 7.62 GPMG.
- 3 gunner-seats standard, more upon request. Occasional seat-benches, seat up to four.
- 8 jerry-cans, storage for ammunition boxes, water etc.
- 2 spare-wheels.
- Sand-ladders, shovel, pick-axe, high-lift jack, tool kit, heavy- duty tow-rope, built-in air compressor.
- Choice of 4.0 V6 petrol or 4.2 diesel (4.5 V8 diesel on RHD only).
- 5-speed manual transmission with 2-speed transfer box, part-time four-wheel-drive, lockable differentials.
- Increased payload (up to 3t).
- 285/75R16 tyres on 16×8 steel rims
- Length x width x height: 5340x1835x2660mm (with gun-mount).
- Ground clearance: 240mm.
- Approach angle: 35° Departure angle: 30° .
- Fording: 700mm