• B4+ (Kalashnikov AK47 7.62×39 FeC ammunition).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80 and 5.56×45 SS109 ammunition).
• Roof and four sides of the passenger compartment are protected.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
• Optional higher blast protection against landmines such as the DM311.
Believed to be the quintessential armored SUV, the Toyota Fortuner is built for intelligent safety. With a firm body, and a low center of gravity, this vehicle is effective for maneuvering through the streets. Gain refined muscle and power, to respond to unseen threats. Our light-weight, reinforced armoring doesn’t compromise the style or interiors of the car, making it suitable for VIP convoys, law enforcement, personnel transport, and peacekeeping.
5 runflats | ECU and battery protection | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | protected fuel tank.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail email@example.com
- Engine: 2.7L and 4.0L petrol; 3.0 diesel .
Transmission: 4 and 5 speeds; manual and automatic gearboxes available.
Seats:2 + 3 + 2.
Color: as per your choice.
Configuration: available in VIP, CIT and personnel transport options.
- Heavy duty hinges with built in door stop.
Fuel tanks are protected with steel armor plates.
The interior armor overlaps surface armor components like the doors and windows.
Reinforced hinge mounting points support different components like the pillar and the door.
Engine’s battery and control module are protected to the same level as the opaque areas.
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- Glass and steel are tested and certified as per European standards.
Armoring materials are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Beschussamt Munich tests limits of materials, and efficiency of assembly solutions.
Dual levels of quality control test for steel sheets: according to supplier standards, and standards of Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail firstname.lastname@example.org