• B4+ (7.62×39 FeC AK47).
• B6 (7.62×51 M80, 5.56×45 SS109 – NATO and US assault rifles).
• B6+ (same as above plus protection against 5.56×45 M193).
• B7 ((7.62×51 P80).
• Roof and four sides of the passenger compartment are armored.
• Floor protection against two DM51 hand grenades/ HG85 fragmentation grenades.
•Optional protection against land mines, such as the DM31, available.
5 runflats | ballistically certified steel and glass | upgraded suspension | B6 protection.
quick build | extensive customization | reliable support | for details mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engine: 4.0L V6 petrol, 4.2L I6 diesel (optional: turbo charger), 4.5L V8 diesel (RHD only .
Transmission: 5-speed manual .
Seats: how many does it seat?.
Color: as per your choice.
- The front cab armouring is integrated inside the vehicle’s body and forms a complete self-supporting structure. The rear passenger compartment is built as a separate module and forms a unitary construction bolted to the vehicle’s chassis.
The interior armour-frame provides overlap for the large surface armour components such as the door armour-plates and the windows. Hinge mounting points are reinforced both in the pillars and in the doors in a way that the armouring of the door is supported by the armouring of the pillar.
Heavy-duty hinges with built-in door-stop.
Front compartment seats up to 5, rear compartment seats 4 The fuel-tank is
protected with steel armour-plates.
The battery and control module of the engine are protected to the same level as the opaque areas (up to level B6).
Can be modified to suit your specific requirements.
- All armouring materials used by MSPV are ballistically certified by independent laboratories.
Glass and steel are tested and certified according to European and international standards.
testing by the
Beschussamt Munich in Germany.
Suspension and brake upgrade components specifically designed to cope with the higher weight of armoured vehicles are sourced from carefully selected suppliers.
runflats have also been tested in real-life conditions along the finabel standard and were still fully functional after 100km.
We can build this armored bus to suit your specifications. To know how, mail email@example.com